Bonfleur Cross Country Course Disclaimer Form
And Terms and Conditions of Use
Horse riding, and especially Cross Country, is and always will be a risk sport. By following the rules and guidelines given we hope to keep these risks to an absolute minimum.
- The jumps are of varied height, nature and levels of difficulty. The decision to jump is ultimately the responsibility of the rider; the rider alone has to decide upon the limits in performance and the ability of his/her horse/pony. For this reason it is essential that you inspect each jump before you jump to ensure that it is safe for you.
- Hats MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES when mounted and should be to the current British Safety Standard.
- Back protectors to meet the current British Safety Standard must also be worn when mounted.
- In the interests of safety it is compulsory that all riders are accompanied by a responsible adult when at Bonfleur.
- It is compulsory to give way to members of the public using the public footpaths that cross the course. It is compulsory that you make yourself aware of their location before riding, please turn over to see location map.
- It is compulsory that all dogs are kept on leads at all times.
- It is compulsory that all gates are closed.
- It is compulsory that you read and obey signs and notices on the site at Bonfleur.
- Neither the proprietors, nor any employee nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators or any other persons or cars and contents or property under any conditions whatsoever.
- The proprietors of Clock House Farm and Bonfleur Cross Country Course have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the Health & Safety of everyone who uses the course. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take reasonable care to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and MUST OBEY any rules and instructions given.
ANY PERSON USING THE CROSS COUNTRY JUMPS DOES SO ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THIS DOCUMENT
To download and print the full disclaimer click here